Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time keeps on slipping...slipping...

My mom always told me that as I got older, time would go quicker. As usual, Momma was right.

It's amazing to me that January 2011 is already more than half over. Wasn't it just yesterday we were talking about New Year's Eve plans (which for us were non-existent:))

Now it's creeping up on the end of January and my Kendra is going to be turning 20 years old. Talk about time slipping away. It doesn't seem possible.

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time and hold both my girls just a little longer, play with them a little more, sneak in and watch them sleeping again, read to them some more, and watch them grow up. They've both grown up quiet well and I couldn't be more proud, but I miss the days when they were little and loved to be held close.

Time does slip away a bit too quick, especially as you get older, so make all the memories you can and enjoy the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment