Sunday, January 9, 2011

I must have done something good...

Oh I knew this would happen! I'd start a blog and then not post regularly!

Allow me to be completely mushy for a while!

On January 7, Dennis and I celebrated 37 years since our first date! We were in college and had returned that day from our Christmas break. I have to admit, over the break I thought of nothing else but Dennis! I had already fallen for him and was hoping he was starting to feel the same about me. Dennis called me at the dorm and asked me to go out that evening to see the movie, "The Way We Were." I don't remember a thing about the movie---honest! I remember who was in it, but nothing about the movie itself.

Dennis is the light of my life. He makes me complete and he brings me so much happiness. He makes me laugh (a lot) and has loved me unconditionally since our first date! Well, maybe he didn't love me on our first date, but for a long, long time!

I thank God for Dennis all the time. Like the words from a song in my favorite movie (the Sound of Music)...I must have done something good. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but how I thank God for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment